This article provides information about Zscaler App's system tray icon and its options.
- The Zscaler app displays an icon in the system tray, as shown below.
- You can right-click the icon to display the following options.
- Open Zscaler: Click to open the app window.
- Report An Issue: If your organization has enabled this option, you can click to report an issue. For instructions on completing the form, see How do I report an issue with the Windows version of the Zscaler App?.
- Export Logs: Click to export logs with this option. Logs will be saved as a text file on your device.
- Exit: Click to exit the app and disable the web security service. Note that depending on your organization's policies, you may be required to enter a password configured by your organization's admin.
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: Windows.