This article provides information about Zscaler App's menu bar icon and its options.
- The Zscaler App displays an icon in the menu bar, as shown below.
- You can click the icon to display the following options.
- Open Zscaler: Click to open the app window.
- Report An Issue: If your organization has enabled this option, you can click to report an issue. For instructions on completing the form, see How do I report an issue with the macOS version of Zscaler App?
- Export Logs: Click to export logs with this option. Logs will be saved as a text file on your device.
- Exit: Click to exit the app and disable the web security service. Note that depending on your organization's policies, you may be required to enter a password configured by your organization's admin.
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: macOS.