This article provides an overview of the Web Security window of the Mac OS X version of the Zscaler App.
This window features connectivity information and traffic statistics for Zscaler App.
- Username: Displays the username with which you are logged into the app.
- Status: Displays the app connection status.
Click Turn Off if you want to disable the web security service while remaining logged in to the app. Depending on your organization's policies, you may be required to enter a password. The web security service will be disabled until you click Turn On.
- Server: Displays the host name of the server to which your traffic is being forwarded.
- Client IP: Displays your client IP address.
- Time Connected: Displays your initial connection time for the present session.
- Total Bytes Sent: Displays in real time bytes of traffic sent from your computer through the app.
- Total Bytes Received: Displays in real time bytes of traffic received by your computer through the app.
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: Mac OS X.