This article provides an overview of the Private Access window of the Mac OS X version of the Zscaler App.
This window features connectivity information and traffic statistics for Zscaler Private Access (ZPA).
- Username: Displays the username with which you are logged into the app.
- Status: Displays the app connection status.
You can click Turn Off if you want to turn off the Z-tunnel and disable the ZPA service while remaining logged in to the app. Depending on your organization's policies, you may be required to enter a password. The ZPA service will be disabled until you click Turn On.
- Time Connected: Displays your initial connection time for the present session.
- Total Bytes Sent: Displays in real time bytes of traffic sent from your computer through the Z-tunnel.
- Total Bytes Received: Displays in real time bytes of traffic received by your computer through the Z-tunnel.
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: Mac OS X.