Following are further details about the About menu features of the macOS version of the Zscaler App.
- App Version: Displays the app version number.
- Update App: You can click to update the app to the latest version approved by your organization if an update has not already occurred.
- App Policy: Displays the name of the app profile assigned to the device.
- Update Policy: You can click to manually refresh your web security policies and PAC file.
- License Agreement: You can click to view the License Agreement For Zscaler Software.
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: macOS.