Watch a video about IP and FQDN Groups, including how to add a source IP group
Grouping source IP addresses facilitates referencing them in firewall policies. To learn more, see How do I configure firewall policies?
To create a source IP address group for firewall policies:
- Go to Administration > IP & FQDN Groups.
- In the Source IP Groups tab, click Add Source IP Group.
- Enter a Name for the source IP address group. For example, Social Media.
- Enter any number of IP addresses. You can enter:
- An IP address (for example, 198.51.100.100)
- A range of IP addresses (for example, 192.0.2.1-192.0.2.10)
- An IP address with a netmask (for example, 203.0.113.0/24)
Hit Enter after each entry, then click Add Items.
- Optionally, enter additional notes or information. The description cannot exceed 10,240 characters.
- Click Save and activate the change.