Click to watch a video about Administrator Management, including how to add an auditor.
You must have a super admin role and organizational scope to add auditors.
To add an auditor, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Administration > Authentication > Administration Controls > Administrator Management.
- Click the Auditors tab.
- Click Add Auditor and do the following:
- Login ID: Enter the login ID the auditor uses to log in from your SSO provider portal. Choose the appropriate domain name. (The domain names you provided to Zscaler appear in the dropdown menu.)
- Name: Enter a name for the auditor.
- Comments: Optionally, enter additional notes or information. The comments cannot exceed 10,240 characters.
- New Password: Enter a password for the auditor. It can be 8 to 100 characters and must contain at least one number, one special character, and one upper-case letter.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Click Save and activate the change.