You can download the Zscaler App from the Zscaler App Store in the Zscaler App Portal. You can download either the latest version or one of the older versions that are still available for download.
- Navigate to the Zscaler App Portal:
- If coming from the Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) Admin Portal, go to Policy > Zscaler App Portal. See image.
- If coming from the Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) Admin Portal, click the Zscaler App Portal icon. See image.
- In the Zscaler App Portal, go to Administration.
- From the left menu, select Zscaler App Store.
- In the Personal Computers tab, you can view lists of the Zscaler App versions that have been released for that platform.
In the tables, the most recent release is listed at the top. Versions that are not grayed out are still available to download. In the Download EXE column, Download MSI column, or the Download Link column, click the icon for the version you want to download.