You can create an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) that your users must accept before they can connect to the Internet or access your organization's internal resources from computers protected by the Zscaler App.
To configure an AUP, follow the instructions below.
- From the Zscaler admin portal, go to Policy > Zscaler App Portal.
- In the Zscaler App Portal, go to Administration, then to Zscaler App Notifications.
- In the Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) Settings tab, complete the following fields:
- Configure AUP Frequency: Choose how often the app displays the AUP.
- After each login
- After device reboot
- Configure AUP Message: Type in or paste your organization's AUP. You can enter static HTML tags as well as images, as long as the image files are accessible from the web.
- Click Preview AUP Message to view the AUP as your users would see it.
- Click Save.