The following instructions explain how to import the Zscaler root certificate into the certificate store of Internet Explorer 11 when deploying SSL Inspection using the Zscaler intermediate certificate. See your browser’s documentation if you have a different browser.
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to the Content tab and click Certificates.
- Click Import.
- When the Certificate Import Wizard appears, click Next.
- Navigate to the Zscaler root certificate and click Next.
- When you are asked to select a location for the Zscaler root certificate, select Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- When the browser displays the warning shown below, click Yes.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.